If you are an alternative animal health practitioner or school and would like to write a guest post for Animal Wellness Guide, please contact me with your idea for the post, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We only post well-written articles with original content that is relevant to what this site is all about. Any submissions that have been published elsewhere on the Internet or are simply attempts to get links will be declined. Before submitting anything, please take the time to browse around this site a bit to get an idea of the sort of posts we are interested in.
- Accepted posts will receive one in-text back link as well as one in the author byline (displayed at the bottom of the post). Affiliate links in your post are not permitted.
- All published posts are credited (and linked) to the author, but will belong to Animal Wellness Guide and cannot be republished anywhere else. You may republish extracts – on your own site, for example – but the article in its entirety may not appear elsewhere.
- Post length should be around 500 – 900 words. Please submit posts in Word .doc format and make sure to include a headline, any sub-headings, the body text, and your byline. Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Your post may be edited, but we will always send you the final draft before publishing.
- If possible, please include one (or several) photos and/or illustrations relevant to your post. If you are the original creator of the images, you retain the copyright to them and will get photo/artist’s credit. If you are not the original creator, please include information about whom to credit, or if they are public domain pictures.
Please contact us with any questions, comments and suggestions. We look forward to reading your posts!